We invite you to Healthy Women, Healthy Companies, an evening focused on the importance of women prioritizing and advocating for their own health. Join the conversation, along with over 120 female senior leaders and women on the rise working in fast-paced industries.
Healthy Women, Healthy Companies, will be an informative and engaging event where you will:
- Hear from BC Women’s experts about the inequities of health for women in Canada and solutions on how to close this gap
- Learn how to advocate for your own health and make it a continued priority, even with a demanding career
- Understand the importance of brain, breast, and heart health for women and what to look out for
- Share stories and connect with your community
We will be providing beverages and appetizers, networking opportunities, and a panel discussion featuring experts from BC Women’s and industry leaders.
Guest speakers include:
- Dr. Renee Fernandez, Executive Director, Society of General Practitioners of BC
- Dr. Liisa Galea, Director of the Graduate Program in Neuroscience and Scientific Advisor at Women’s Health Research Institute
- Genesa Greening, CEO + President, BC Women’s Health Foundation
- Juggy Sihota, VP, Consumer Health, TELUS Health
Net proceeds from this event will support BC Women’s Health Foundation.