Join our YWC Ambassador Program, and help us support the full spectrum of women’s health!
The Young Women’s Council (YWC) is looking for 10 passionate, authentic, and diverse individuals to help share our campaigns and messages with their communities to amplify awareness of the BC Women’s Health Foundation and the programs and research they support.
As an Ambassador, you will use your voice and creativity to engage, inspire, and educate British Columbians about women’s health and the BC Women’s Health Foundation.
As a YWC Ambassador, you can expect to:
- Amplify YWC messages and campaigns on your social channels
- Reshare YWC and BC Women’s Health Foundation content on your social channels
- Work with the BC Women’s Health Foundation on potential PR opportunities
- Support and attend YWC and BC Women’s Health Foundation events
To become one of our next YWC Ambassadors, you will need to:
- Believe in and be able to articulate the BC Women’s Health Foundation’s Pillars of Strength: Capital + Equipment, Research & Innovation, Education + Awareness, and Advocacy
- Show true passion and enthusiasm while driving education and awareness of women’s health equity
- Be located in BC and/or have a primarily BC based following
- Identify as a woman
- Have a personal health care story
- Have a social media following of 5k+ with a strong engagement rate
- Be able to and be excited about promoting and re-sharing BC Women’s Health Foundation’s posts with your network
- Be able to commit to supporting 3 events/campaigns per year
We welcome applicants who represent our diverse communities in British Columbia.
To support you as a YWC Ambassador, we will:
- Showcase you in content on the BC Women’s Health Foundation’s social channels and website
- Connect you with the BC Women’s Health Foundation’s network of partners
- Introduce you to a group of BC health advocates