If you follow us, you can expect content on:
- BC Women’s Health Foundation (BCWHF) initiatives and programs;
- All things women’s health related.
BCWHF updates and monitors its social media accounts Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. PST. Comments and mentions from users outside of these times will be reviewed at the beginning of the next business day. The information posted on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about your medical condition.
Follow and Likes
BCWHF may follow and like social media accounts. Please note that being followed or liked by BCWHF does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Retweets and Shares
BCWHF occasionally retweets and shares content that it deems of value to its audience. Retweeting and sharing should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the originator or of any organization mentioned in the message. BCWHF is a non-partisan Foundation with no political ties or affiliations.
Comments and Replies
BCWHF welcomes feedback and ideas from followers. Comments and replies are monitored, and any emerging themes or helpful suggestions may be passed to the relevant people in the organization.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, do not include any personal information, including addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or donor information in your comments.
BCWHF may not reply individually to all messages it receives on social media networks.
To ensure that the conversation remains in good taste and a positive experience for everyone involved, comments and replies should be clean and respectful, in addition to being relevant and related to the posted topic on the social media account.
Do not post comments including but not limited to those of the following nature:
- Offensive, profane, hateful, insulting, rude, abusive, aggressive, violent, obscene, explicit, pornographic or sexual comments;
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, age, creed, gender, marital status, socio-economic status, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Personal attacks and/or defamatory statements;
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations;
- Messages for advertising/marketing purposes;
- Messages that conduct or encourage illegal activity;
- Information that could compromise public safety, security or operations;
- Messages that impersonate or misrepresent someone else;
- Comments containing spam or posted by anonymous or robot accounts;
- Unintelligible messages;
BCWHF may delete posts or permanently ban or block a user on any or all of our channels for any violation of these guidelines. Users are ultimately responsible for their posts.