Champion Recognition and benefits throughout beginning of May
- Social media promotions from BC Women’s Health Foundation
- Recognized as campaign supporter with link to your website from bcwomensfoundation.org
- Cheque Presentation photo opportunity
- Listed by logo as champion of the campaign in provincial newspaper Thank You Ad published in June with campaign total
- Motherhood Champion print and digital signage at our Inaugural Mothers Brunch
*Mothers Brunch is an in-person brunch fundraiser that will host over 300 mothers and their families, community and business leaders which will take place on Sunday, May 7th.
For more information on this event contact email@example.com
BC Women’s Health Foundation understands and acknowledges that a “Mother” is a role that can be held by a diversity of people and genders. In this campaign we will honour all who choose this journey, and support the health of those who need it.